What We Want To Change
The most neglected aspect of Women’s health in India is low focus on ‘prevention’
- Women in India do not go for regular health check-ups and know little about the symptoms they experience until it is too late.
- So about 70% of health issues that women face can be avoided through timely diagnosis and treatment.
To improve preventive health care among Indian women.
What we will do
Facilitate Genuine Conversations among Women and between Women with Doctors
- Getting women to talk about their health concerns & Talk to Health Experts- facilitation an ongoing dialogue with doctors.
- Education & Knowledge Sharing
- Give women authentic answers to all questions on their health in a simple way in their regional language.